Tuesday, March 5, 2013

London and more training...

I was very tired (to say the least) after finishing the period of basic training. A much needed week of recovery and easier training awaited. Thus, I took the opportunity and went with my family to London for a few days to visit my sister and some friends. I guess restdays could be spent a lot worse... 


After three lovely days in London I was back in Stockholm and back to training again. The feeling I have had since then is that I am regaining and - more importantly - improving my strength and fitness. In other words, training is going according to plan... Tomorrow I am changing training facility, from plastic to rock. I am going to Spain for some climbing outside, vengaaa =) 



Route setting in between sessions! Third time setting ever (!), I should start preparing for Tierra Boulder Battle... 

No comments:

Post a Comment